WH-L101-P supports LoRa USR IOT Point-to-Point network protocol and can realize communication between two serial interfaces using two WH-L101-P modules. It can realize super long standby time in low power consumption mode and power consumption can reach 3uA. It offers long communication distance, low power consumption, anti-interference, high sensitivity and low cost. Good choice for your project demanding communication over long distance. Works in frequency band 803 up to 930 MHz.
Suitable for IoT devices such as sensors, actuators or meteorological stations. It can be used mainly in industry, agriculture, natural resources extraction, households, vehicles monitoring or other mobile applications.
Does not support LoRaWAN protocol.
€12.60 VAT included
WH-101-P offers long communication distance, low power consumption, anti-interference, high sensitivity and low cost. Good choice for your project demanding communication over long distance. LoRa USR IOT Point-to-Point protocol transmits/receives data by serial and it can lower the wireless application threshold. Works in frequency band 803 up to 930 MHz.
Does not supports LoRaWAN protocol.
- Small Size at 18.2 x 26.6 x 2.6mm
- Sleep mode current 3uA
- 3500 meters transmission distance
WH-L101-P is LoRa module which supports USR IOT Point-to-Point communication protocol. Module supports three work modes: AT command mode, transparent mode and fixed-point mode. Supports powerful anti-interference. LoRa module exists in two versions working in frequency bands: 398-525MHz, or 803-930MHz. Please contact us, if you need 398MHz-525MHz. Frequency band for Europe is 803-930MHz, maximum allowed transmitting power for EU is +14dBm.
- Compact size only 18.2 x 16.6 x 2.6mm
- Supports LoRa USR IOT Point-to-Point protocol
- Supports data encryption transmission
- Input voltage range 1.8 - 3.6V
- Maximum transmitting power for voltage range 1.8-2.4V can be set from 10dBm to 17dBm, check frequency band and maximum legal transmitting power in your region
- Maximum transmitting power for voltage range 2.4-3.6V can be set from 10dBm to 20dBm, check frequency band and maximum legal transmitting power in your region
- Supports AT command mode
- Receiving sensitivity up to -138.5dBm @ 0.268Kbps
- Transmission distance: up to 3.5km in good condition
- Antenna type: bonding pad
- Serial port baud rate: 1200-115200bps
- Transmitting current: 130mA @3.3V
- Receiving current: 16mA @3.3V
- Waking up current: 4uA @3.3V
- Working temperature: -30 to +85℃
- Product is designed for OEM applications and it is not standalone working unit.
- Product is designed for industrial applications with emphasis for durability, functionality and robustness
- Product has CE certification for EU market
- This product is RoHS compliant
- Designed for industry use
- Way of use
- Built-in O.E.M.
- UART TTL
- LoRa USR IOT protocol
- LoRa - USR IOT Point-to-Point