USR-K5 is used for data transmission between TCP/UDP packets and the UART interface. USR-K5 is integrated with TCP/IP protocol stack, users can use it easily to complete the networking function of embedded devices, save manpower, material resources, and development cycle in the development process so that the product can be put into the market faster, enhance competitiveness. The width of Embedded Ethernet module USR-K5 is the same as the ordinary RJ45, USR-K5 has been rigorously tested and has been successfully applied in banks, highways, large corporate networks, and complex network environments such as fiber-to-Ethernet.
€10.80 VAT included
Low-Cost Super Port Serial TTL UART - Ethernet Module
- compact size 35.0 x 19.39 x 18.25 mm
- support DHCP, DNS and HTTPD client
- built-in web-page
- working temperature range -40 to 85 °C
Serial ethernet module
Serial TTL - Ethernet module used for transparent data communication. USR-K5 is low-cost industrial grade version of SuperPort. It is fully integrated communication module for bi-directional data transfer between TTL and ethernet in transparent mode. Unique technical solution of USR-K5 makes it suitable for integration into your products. It gives yours products to ability of network communication by ethernet. User can directly obtain data by network from device. Is it possible to achieve remote data acquisition - telemetry, remote control, management and regulation.
Pin layout is compatible with older version USR-K2, USR-K5 is missing pins for LED for communication indicators, these are connected inside of the module so the customer don't need to connect it externally.
- TI cortex-M0 solution, ARM kernel and TCP/IP protocol stack
- Support DNS, DHCP and HTTPD Client
- Work mode: TCP Server, TCP Client, UDP Client, UDP Server
- Upgrade firmware via network
- Support account and password, can be used to page login and network settings
- Support UDP broadcast,send and receive data from all IP in LAN
- The global unique MAC address bought from IEEE, user can define MAC address
- Support virtual serial port and provide corresponding software USR-VCOM
- Product is designed for OEM applications and it is not standalone working unit.
- Product is designed for industrial applications with emphasis for durability, functionality and robustness
- Product has CE certification for EU market
- This product is RoHS compliant
- Designed for industry use
- Way of use
- Built-in O.E.M.
- Network interface
- UART TTL