DIN-Rail Power supply
HDR-15-12 is switching power supply MEAN WELL with DIN mounting and encased in circuit-breaker profile, width only 1TE. Power output is 12V and max. output current 1.25A. Ideal for powering your data converter, or other devices, directly on DIN rail.
€14.40 VAT included
HDR-15-12 is switching power supply MEAN WELL with DIN mounting and encased in circuit-breaker profile, width only 1TE. Power output is 12V and max. output current 1.25A. Ideal for powering your data converter, or other devices, directly on DIN rail..
Unless otherwise specified, all data converters sold on our eshop are delivered with power adapter to standard EU electric socket. For powering them, it is not neccesary to buy another power source. DIN-Rail power source is suitable for mounting and powering your data converter directly on DIN-Rail.
- Power input: 85 up to 264V AC or 120 up to 370V DC, suitable also for standard EU power grid 230V AC, 50Hz
- Power output: 12V DC, adjustable in range 10.8 až 13,8V DC
- Output current: 0 up to 1.25A, short-time overload for 110 up to 145% max. output current
- Power: max. 15W
- Over-voltage protection, overload protection and short-circuit protection
- Working temperature range: -30 až +70℃
- Ultra slim housing with width only 17,5mm (1TE), like circuit breaker profile
- Dimensions: 17.5 x 90 x 54.5mm (width x height x depth)
- Weight: 78g
- Designed for DIN Rail mounting
- Product is designed for industrial applications with emphasis for durability, functionality ad robustness
- Product has CE certification for EU market
- This product is RoHS compliant