WH-BLE102 is an ultra-low power, industrial-grade V4.2 bluetooth module with various functions.
- Low-power broadcast mode with average current 800uA
- Hibernate mode with average current 500nA
- Standby mode with current 3mA
Bluetooth Module Introduction
WH-BLE102 is an ultra-low power industrial-grade V4.2 bluetooth module with various functions. It is used for point-to-point data transparent transmission. User'device can communicate immediately after simple setup without concerning about transport protocol. The module supports master and slave mode. User not only can use both master and slave for transparent transmission, also can develop APP on the basis of standard BLE protocol. The module supports one-to-many broadcast, and has built-in iBeacon protocol. User can make it an iBeacon equipment with simple setup.
Bluetooth Module Feature
- Support standart V4.2 BLE protocol
- Ultra-low power consumption low-power broadcast avg. 800uA, hibernate mode avg. 500nA and standby mode avg. 3mA
- Super remote transmission distance with high receiving sensitivity -85dbm, up to 100m in open space with max. transmission power (+8dbm)
- Master/slave mode, quick switch
- Setup: serial AT command, transparent transmission AT command
- Supports one-to-many data broadcast mode, built-in iBeacon protocol
- Supports Mesh networking mode for bluetooth self-organized network
- Supports UART TTL-3.3V
- 1.7V to 3.6V DC single power supply
- Supports 128-bit AES encryption
- Working temperature range -40 to 85°C
- Possibility to choose between onboard internally installed antenna, or external antenna via I-PEX connector
- Product is designed for industrial applications with emphasis for durability, functionality ad robustness
- Product is designed for OEM applications and it is not standalone working unit.
- Product has CE certification for EU market
- This product is RoHS compliant
- Designed for industry use
- Way of use
- Built-in O.E.M.
- UART TTL
- Bluetooth support
- Bluetooth v4.2